Announcing our 2019 Charity Partners!
The 30A 10K, Inc. is proud to announce the 2019 charity partners for our Thanksgiving Day Race.
The 30A 10K race is a 501c3 event whose mission is to raise funds for local non-profits as well as promote the spirit of healthy living and thankfulness as we come together to celebrate the Thanksgiving Day holiday. The event will take place this Nov. 28, 2019 in downtown Rosemary Beach with a 10K, 5K and 1 mile fun run. Registration is now open.
The charity partners for 2019 include:
1. Anchorage Children’s Home –a local non-profit organization providing emergency shelter, transitional living, maternity transitional living, street outreach services, family counseling and case management as well as group home care for foster care siblings for abused, runaway and homeless youth. Anchorage’s mission is to be An Anchor for Today’s Children…Strengthening Tomorrow’s Families. Anchorage serves approximately 1,200 youth and families annually.
2. Girls Inc – a non-profit located in Bay County whose mission is to inspire all girls to be strong, smart and bold. Girls Inc does this through structured, comprehensive after school and out-of-school time programs designed to give girls the opportunity to learn things in a safe and encouraging environment.
3. The Cultural Arts Alliance of Walton County – Founded in 1993, the mission of the Cultural Arts Alliance (CAA) of Walton County is to advance the arts through leadership, advocacy, funding, programs, and education. As the creative core of Walton County, the CAA offers support, connection and access opportunities for all forms of art, every variety of maker, all levels of learners, and especially, art lovers. Through sponsorship, performance, and educational programs, the organization directly connects the people of Walton County with the broader view, the critical exploration, and the answers only the Arts have the power to provide.
4. The Choctawhatchee Basin Alliance – a local non-profit environmental group responsible for maintaining healthy local waterways through education, monitoring, restoration and research.
5. The Foye Belle Foundation – a non-profit located in South Walton that donates gift bags of care items to those battling cancer. Their goal is to use the 30A 10K race donation to create a partnership with Sacred Heart Oncology on the Emerald Coast to ensure everyone who walks in the door to battle cancer receives a free care bag.