NOTE: The 30A 10K is a virtual event for 2020 so there will be no in-person packet pickup on Wednesday Nov. 25, 2020. All race materials will be mailed to registrants on December 1.
The Hub is located at 7000 E County Hwy 30A, Watersound, FL 32413
Pick up your race shirt and bib and enjoy the festive atmosphere at the Hub, one of 30A’s premier family shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Plan to hang for a while and soak in the sights and sounds of this fantastic gathering spot.
IMPORTANT!! – Race day packet pickup if for emergencies only. We reserve this for participants that have had travel delays and are unable to pickup their packets on Wednesday November 27th from noon to 7pm.
Day One: Wednesday, Nov. 25
- Noon to 7:00pm Packet Pick Up and Thanksgiving Extravaganza at the Hub
- Race day packet pickup is for emergencies only
- The Thanksgiving Extravaganza features fun for the whole family. The Hub features an outdoor marketplace with shops, restaurants and entertainment for all ages.
- Race shirts and bibs will be available for pick up.
NOTE: The 30A 10K is a virtual event for 2020 so there will be no in-person races on Thursday Nov. 26, 2020.
Thursday, Nov. 26, 2020:
Race Day at Rosemary Beach Town Center
Day Two: Thursday, Nov. 26 – RACE DAY!
- 5:30am Rosemary Beach Barrett Square closes for race set up. Use East and West Water Street for Detours
- 7:00am 30A Closes From East Water Street to Watersound Beach
- 7:30am 5K Race kicks off
- 8:30 am 10K Race starts
- 8:35am 1 Mile Fun Run begins
- All races begin and end at downtown Rosemary Beach, Fla.
- Both lanes of Highway 30A will be closed from Rosemary Beach to Watersound during the race from 7am-10:30am.
- Parking locations are: Shades, Rosemary Beach (very limited), Alys Beach and Seacrest Beach. Keep in mind that vehicles parked along the race route will not be able to exit the parking area until Highway 30A reopens at 10am.
- 9:45am – 10:00am 10K and 5K Awards Ceremony
- 10:30am 30A opens to traffic
- 11:00am Rosemary Beach Barrett Square opens to traffic
Highway 30A will be closed from 7-10:30am on race day.
Parking can be found at Shades at Inlet Beach, Rosemary Beach (very limited), Seacrest Beach, and Alys Beach.
Stay and play with us on the Rosemary Beach town greens with a FREE post-race breakfast for all our runners and complimentary Blood Marys and Mimosas!