November 26, 2013 In Updates
30A 10K 2013 Race Schedule
Wednesday, Nov. 27
- 1-7 pm: Packet Pick Up and Expo at The Pearl Banquet Hall
- 1-7 pm: Gigi’s Fabulous Kids Expo
- 12 pm: Volunteer meeting at The Pearl Conference Room
- 5:30 pm: Volunteer meeting at The Pearl Conference Room
Pre-Race expo includes:
- lululemon athletica trunk show 2pm to 5pm on Town Hall Green
- lululemon athletica Yoga classes at 2pm, 3 pm and 4 pm on Town Hall Green – open to all participants and their families. Yoga mats provided
- Packet pick up with race goodies, T-shirt and course information
- 30A 10K Raffle showcase- participants may bid on some awesome prizes worth up to $2,000+
- Custom 30A 10K gear sale courtesy of 30A.com
- Surprise visits and photo ops with the 30A 10K Turkey
- Gigi’s – kids make your own medals, temporary tattoos and other fun things
Thursday, Nov. 28
- 6 – 7 am: Last-minute packet pick up at Rosemary Beach
- 7 am: 30A closes to traffic
- 7:15 am: National Anthem
- 7: 30 am: Race begins
- 7:35 am: 1 mile fun run begins
- 8:30 am: 30A will gradually be re-opened to traffic. Please expect delays until 9 am.
- 8:30 am: Volunteers will usher any runners/walkers still on the course over to the bike path and off the street.
- 9 am: 30A open, all lanes.
- 9:30 am: Awards ceremony and raffle drawing takes place at Rosemary Beach. Participants must be present to win the raffel and collect your award.
- 10 am: Event concludes
If you have any questions, please contact us at the phone number or email address below.850-325-0561 email@example.com